Webinar – “”What soil health in field crops and what levers for improvement?”
Webinar – “”What soil health in field crops and what levers for improvement?” Feedback from the Living Soils program developed by Earthworm on the 2021-2022 field season.
The Living Soils program, developed by the Earthworm Foundation, aims since 2018 to accelerate the transition towards soil regeneration. The webinar aims to present the results obtained on 260 farms in 8 different cropping systems in France. This work was co-constructed and validated by the scientific committee of the Living Soils program.
Three points will be specifically addressed in this webinar:
- The link between soil health outcome indicators, carbon storage potential, and implemented practices
- The identification of priority action levers to accelerate soil regeneration
- An exchange with 2 farmers implementing different cropping systems as part of their transition, the obstacles encountered and the solutions implemented.
To register, click here.
- Soil Carbon Science Webinar Series #2 – 17 October 2023
- Oct 17 2023
- 9h00 - 10h30
- News in the spotlight (5)
- Archived News (12)
- System (255)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Resources (222)
- Official 4 per 1000 documents (33)
- Resources in the spotlight (4)
- Articles and publications (143)
- Other resources (46)
- Current News (19)
- Archived resources (1)