3rd “4 per 1000” Initiative Day – Madrid
On the occasion of the COP 25 of the CCNUCC organized in Madrid under the Chilean Presidency (from December 2 to 13, 2019), the 4 per 1000 Initiative “Soil for Food Security and Climate” organized, with the support of the Spanish Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, the 3rd “4 per 1000 Initiative Day”, on 11 December 2019.
This day, now annual and organized on the sidelines of the UNFCCC COP, brought together the 5th meeting of the Consortium of members and the 4th meeting of the Partners’ Forum, in a special place:Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food of the Spanish Kingdom. About 150 people were in attendance.
This 3rd “4 per 1000 Initiative day” was divided in three parts:
- A long morning (until 3:30 PM), starting with an inaugural session including speeches from Mr. Luis PLANAS, Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food of Spain, Mr. Didier GUILLAUME, Minister of Agriculture and Food of France and Mr. Wolfgang ZORNBACH, Chair of the day, from the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture of Germany, followed by an introductory part bringing together personalities during a High Level Segment;
- then the 4th Forum of Partners with, this year, only plenary sessions;
- in the afternoon, the 5th meeting of the Consortium reserved for Consortium’s Members only.
The Agenda of the day is available on the conference website, as well as all the preparatory documents, presentations and videos.
The Scientific and Technical Committee held its 8th meeting on December 9 and 10 in order to provide input to the Forum and the Consortium on the day of the Initiative.
Feedback from Members or Partners:
- 1st Northern Europe “4 per 1000” regional meeting
- Jun 06 - 08 2023
- All Day
- Current News (14)
- Archived resources (1)
- News in the spotlight (4)
- Archived News (12)
- System (227)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Resources (199)
- Resources in the spotlight (4)
- Articles and publications (126)
- Other resources (44)
- Official 4 per 1000 documents (29)