1st Northern Europe “4 per 1000” Regional Meeting: More carbon in the soils for multiple benefits
Join the conference connecting real-world farming, policy, research, and business for healthy soils in Northern Europe
Connecting real-world farming, policy, research, and business with each other is vital if we are to transition towards healthy soils and productive, highly resilient agriculture. Baltic Sea Action Group and the “4 per 1000” Initiative invite you to join the first-ever Northern European regional meeting of the “4 per 1000” Initiative in Helsinki from June 6 to 8.
The three-day event brings together colleagues from all over Northern Europe and offers, among other things, 12 keynote speeches, 2 field trips, tens of posters, panel discussions, and countless opportunities to connect and gain new insights.
Aside from the plenary sessions, there will be three parallel sessions, each focusing on one of the following topics:
– Healthy soils for climate, biodiversity and water protection
– Soil carbon monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) – scientific basis for public and private incentives
– Regional priority in Northern Europe: Agricultural soils
This event will be open to researchers, farmers, NGOs, company representatives, and policymakers from the following North European countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Poland, Ireland, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Ukraine.
You can find the registration and further information here.
Cows in Lammassaari, Helsinki, Finland – 2021 (Wikimedia Commons)
- 1st Northern Europe “4 per 1000” Regional Meeting: More carbon in the soils for multiple benefits
- Jun 06 - 08 2023
- All Day
- News in the spotlight (4)
- Archived News (12)
- System (250)
- Sys-A reprendre (1)
- Sys-Validé (250)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Resources (219)
- Other resources (44)
- Official 4 per 1000 documents (32)
- Resources in the spotlight (4)
- Articles and publications (143)
- Current News (17)
- Archived resources (1)