Healthy soils to combat climate change and end hunger – GFFA 2021
The expert panel “Healthy Soils to Combat Climate Change and End Hunger” of the “4 per 1000” initiative was held as part of GFFA 2021. It was moderated by Dr. Paul Luu, Executive Secretary of the “4 per 1000” initiative.
The Federal Minister of Food and Agriculture, Julia Klöckner, highlighted the importance of healthy soils and emphasized the importance of the “4 per 1000” initiative in an opening video. Wolfgang Zornbach, Head of Unit for Sustainability, Climate Protection and Climate Impacts at the German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, emphasized the importance of carbon in soil in his speech, comparing it to a diamond.
The panel was composed of representatives from four different stakeholder groups. Keynote speeches by the panelists were followed by a lively discussion.
- Convención Marco de las Naciones Unidas sobre el Cambio Climático (CMNUCC) – COP 28
- Nov 30 2023 - Dic 12 2023
- Evento de todo el día
- System (248)
- Recursos (216)
- Documentos oficiales 4 por 1000 (32)
- Recursos en el centro de atención (3)
- Artículos y publicaciones (138)
- Otros recursos (46)
- Noticias (18)
- Recursos archivados (1)
- Noticias en el centro de atención (4)
- Noticias archivadas (12)